Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment Kit, Levels O–Z
This easy-to-use assessment kit aligns with Literacy Footprints and identifies the instructional and independent reading levels for students. This version includes 28 print assessment books, Levels O–Z, and a comprehensive teacher's guide, packed in a convenient carrying case. It includes access to the online student tracker. The Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment is truly affordable, so every classroom can have a kit, every student can benefit from quality progress monitoring, and every school can be confident in the continuity of instruction. Volume discounts are available. Bonus: Trial of a Digital Reader subscription for 1 teacher for the current school year included with each assessment kit purchased.
Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment Kit, Levels O–ZSKU: LFP-GRA02
Literacy Footprints Guided Reading Assessment Kit, Levels O–Z Includes:
- 28 books (2 books at each level) created expressly for our Assessment Kits, featuring the characters that readers of Pioneer Valley Books and Literacy Footprints know and love
- A teaching guide created to make planning, implementation and data interpretation simple and successful
- A video tutorial that walks you through coding, scoring, and analyzing running records
- Printable online assessment forms, available on demand for our Assessment users
- Online Student Data Tracker to simplify the process of recording and monitoring student progress and sharing information with administrators and parents, as needed
- Optional upgrade to include digital versions of each assessment title as an annual subscription
part of every Literacy
It provides a supported
opportunity for students to
gain additional experience
writing about text.