Literacy Footprints Book Closet, Level I Kit
The Literacy Footprints Book Closet, Level I Kit provides teachers with 12 authentic, original texts designed to foster and expand students’ literacy processing skills and accompanying lesson plans to support targeted small-group instruction in reading, writing, and phonics. The Literacy Footprints Book Closet lessons will provide teachers with:
- Lesson plans designed around a comprehension focus
- Carefully constructed multisensory word study activities that help students develop strong decoding and encoding skills
- Discussion questions that support students in thinking and talking about the text
- Guided writing prompts that encourage students to think deeply about the text and enhance reading comprehension
- Teaching videos to support teachers in implementing each part of the lesson framework
These lessons can be used as part of any literacy program or to extend or supplement the Literacy Footprints Guided Reading System.
CLASSROOM KITS include 6 packs of 12 leveled texts, companion lesson plans, and a storage tub.
SINGLE STUDENT SETS include 1 copy of each title and do not include lesson plans or a storage tub.
Book Closet, Level I Single Student Set
Book Closet, Level I Classroom Kit
Our goal is simple.
to become proficient readers
who just can’t wait to read